Colors Podcast

Dark side of the eye
This podcast, while very long, was also extremely interesting. It was intriguing for a number of reasons. It enlightened me to many different things. I didn't know that everyone perceives colors and the world differently. I did not know that animals see things differently. I heard a rumor that dogs saw in black and white, but I didn't know for sure. It was very interesting to learn about how life on earth perceives colors differently. One very interesting part of the podcast was the fact that some monkeys could only see grey. Originally, that's what I thought all dogs perceived the world in and only dogs. When they said that the monkeys were cured of this disease and there was a difference in their behavior and mood once they could see color I was happy for them. It's also interesting how it could relate to a cure for the same disease in humans. This goes hand in hand with the fact that people also see and perceive colors differently because of the different genes that are in their DNA. Which explains why some people are extremely talented when it comes to art and painting. Overall I found this podcast extremely interesting, it opened my eyes up to many different things I did not know before and changed the way I think about colors.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Whole Ball of Wax"

The Way of Seeing